I am Joy Rose and I support a health care ‘option’. ‘Option’ being the key word. We need change and we need choices. As a kidney transplant recipient, Lupus survivor, divorcee and mother of four, I will be one of the ‘uninsurable’ Americans beginning 2011 when my Cobra plan is up. I developed Lupus during pregnancy, and lost my health insurance during the divorce process. My story is one of millions. If you believe in the good work we do at Mamapalooza, then help me stay on the planet, and keep my health insurance strong. I don’t want to be another sad statistic and I care about women and families. One great place where you can find out more about health care reform is momsrising.org. RAISE YOUR VOICE! STAND UP FOR HEALTH CARE REFORM TODAY.
- RT @MOMmuseum: Looking forward to another great day of information and inspiration! mommusum.org #momconf #JoinMama #NYCWhat do you have to say? 3 days ago
- MT @Bibliomotion: Hope to see you at @MOMmuseum #NYC event tomorrow! bit.ly/NUbKly Join @Hello_Ladies for working motherhood talkWhat do you have to say? 5 days ago
- Thrilled for our friends at Museum of Motherhood - Motherhood Hall of Fame inductions tomorrow, 6:30p: "broken... fb.me/1k4EFk7FNWhat do you have to say? 5 days ago
- MT @MOMmuseum: "Making Motherhood Visible" & #Motherhood Hall of Fame Ceremony, March 6-8 #NYC #mom #JoinMama ow.ly/uglbdWhat do you have to say? 5 days ago
- #Mamapalooza2014 is coming! May 18, Riverside Park So., #NYC. Vendor signup here: ow.ly/ufrTi #MomsRock #smallbusiness #momsWhat do you have to say? 5 days ago
- Alana Ruben Free Amy Simon Association For Research On Mothering Carol Lester Community creativity Diva Mama Divas Do Lunch divorce Eileen Motok election Elle Gallo Family Family Festivals Feminism feminist mom Feminist Moms GLORIA STEINEM guest blogger Gymboree Hillary Clinton Housewives On Prozac join mama Joy Rose Kim Jennings Lori Diamond mama mamablogger365 Mama Expo Mama features mamafeatures MamaMember Mamapalooza Mamapalooza Columbus Mamapalooza Festival mamazina Marjorie Tesser Marymount Manhattan College Media Mom minglemediatv Momapalooza Mom Bands Mom Conference Momedy Mommapalooza mommuseum mom museum Mom Music Mom Scholar moms rising moms rock Motherhood Motherhood museum mothers Mothers Day Mothers Day Party Mother Studies Museum Of Motherhood Music Nancy Lombardo New York politics power Sarah Palin She's History Shira Adler spiritual survival The Mom Egg Women women's media center Women, Modern Motherhood, Feminism, Education, Activism women in business women in the arts Working Mother Magazine