I am Joy Rose and I support a health care ‘option’. ‘Option’ being the key word. We need change and we need choices. As a kidney transplant recipient, Lupus survivor, divorcee and mother of four, I will be one of the ‘uninsurable’ Americans beginning 2011 when my Cobra plan is up. I developed Lupus during pregnancy, and lost my health insurance during the divorce process. My story is one of millions. If you believe in the good work we do at Mamapalooza, then help me stay on the planet, and keep my health insurance strong. I don’t want to be another sad statistic and I care about women and families. One great place where you can find out more about health care reform is momsrising.org. RAISE YOUR VOICE! STAND UP FOR HEALTH CARE REFORM TODAY.
- Lot's of sucky stuff going on. What can we do? Here's a radical notion=L.O.V.E. the SMILE HOUSE. #TheSummerOfLoveTour http://t.co/8UBiMLSNgbWhat do you have to say? 1 day ago
- Its The Summer Of Love Tour. WHAT DO U LUV? mamapalooza.com/its-the-summer… #TheSummerOfLoveTourWhat do you have to say? 1 day ago
- Keep the arts rollin', listening to Sheryl Crow, "Everyday is a Winding Road" at #TheSummerOfLoveTour... fb.me/32ZSzyhjfWhat do you have to say? 1 day ago
- Sharing the GORGEOUS GREEN LOVE! fb.me/1c9a5oIynWhat do you have to say? 1 week ago
- We love outdoor concerts and free open public spaces. Levitt Pavilions offer great concerts on the green across... fb.me/1WUk09DYRWhat do you have to say? 1 week ago
- Alana Ruben Free Amy Simon Association For Research On Mothering Carol Lester Community creativity Diva Mama Divas Do Lunch Eileen Motok Elle Gallo Family Family Festivals Feminism feminist mom Feminist Moms GLORIA STEINEM guest blogger Gymboree Hillary Clinton Housewives On Prozac jennifer rawlings join mama Joy Rose Kim Jennings Lori Diamond mama mamablogger365 Mama Expo mamafeatures Mama features MamaMember Mamapalooza Mamapalooza Columbus Mamapalooza Festival Mama Theater mamazina Marjorie Tesser Marymount Manhattan College Media Mom minglemediatv Momapalooza Mom Bands Mom Conference Momedy Mommapalooza mom museum mommuseum Mom Music Mom Scholar moms rising moms rock mom writers Motherhood Motherhood museum mothers Mothers Day Mothers Day Party Mother Studies Museum Of Motherhood Music Nancy Lombardo New York politics Sarah Palin She's History Shira Adler spiritual survival The Mom Egg Women women's media center Women, Modern Motherhood, Feminism, Education, Activism women in business women in the arts Working Mother Magazine