I am Joy Rose and I support a health care ‘option’. ‘Option’ being the key word. We need change and we need choices. As a kidney transplant recipient, Lupus survivor, divorcee and mother of four, I will be one of the ‘uninsurable’ Americans beginning 2011 when my Cobra plan is up. I developed Lupus during pregnancy, and lost my health insurance during the divorce process. My story is one of millions. If you believe in the good work we do at Mamapalooza, then help me stay on the planet, and keep my health insurance strong. I don’t want to be another sad statistic and I care about women and families. One great place where you can find out more about health care reform is momsrising.org. RAISE YOUR VOICE! STAND UP FOR HEALTH CARE REFORM TODAY.
- This week: MamaBlogger365: #Women in the #Arts blog feat.@HysterectomyUK @RebellionPress@wosradio #writer #music mamapalooza.com/mamablogger365…What do you have to say? 14 hours ago
- Congrats @HipFriends on your upcoming launch and #women in #arts #business & #blogging contests! ow.ly/m1kWpWhat do you have to say? 4 days ago
- #FF@CLIMATEMAMA @toxicbabymovie @TinkerTreeNYC @MOMmuseum @TheMediaMom @kimjennings @moeysmusicparty @1DivaMama @williemaerock @LoriDiamonWhat do you have to say? 4 days ago
- Congrats @HipFriends on your upcoming launch and #women in #business #contest! ow.ly/m1kPqWhat do you have to say? 4 days ago
- NYC-area friends: Kick off summer with Eat, Drink and Be Mommy at Museum of Motherhood, today at 4p. Visit... fb.me/2NaEtp2RUWhat do you have to say? 4 days ago
TagsAmy Simon Association For Research On Mothering Carol Lester Family Festivals Feminism feminist mom Feminist Moms guest blogger Hillary Clinton Housewives On Prozac join mama Joy Rose Kim Jennings mama Mama Expo mamafeatures Mama features MamaMember Mamapalooza Media Mom Momapalooza Mom Conference Momedy Mommapalooza mom museum Mom Music moms rising moms rock Motherhood Motherhood museum mothers Mothers Day Mothers Day Party Mother Studies Museum Of Motherhood Music politics Sarah Palin She's History The Mom Egg Women women's media center women in business women in the arts Working Mother Magazine