Thanks to sunshine, New York Parks Dept., loyal friends and fans and of course our sponsors, performers and exhibitors – Mamapalooza 2012 was a huge success! Thank you for being part of it!! Links to bands and exhibitors here.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Momma Love, is finally coming out for Mother’s Day 2013!! Sounds far off, but it will race by in the blink of an eye! Right now, I am doing my damndest to make sure I have left no stone unturned. That I have included a group of stories which, together, touch anecdotally on all the points I’m trying to make about society’s treatment of mothers.
I have a few gaps that I’m hoping to close asap since I am on a serious deadline to finish every little thing, and since you are the queen of all mamas, I was hoping I could reach out to you to see if anyone in your community fills these spots. Would you mind looking through this “casting call” of sorts?
- A woman who works as a nanny and also has her own young child(ren). I would like to photograph the child she cares for with her and the mother.
- A homeless mother trying to better life for her child
- step mom and birth mom photographed with the child they both parent.
- mom raising transgender child
- adoptive mother and birth mother in open adoption
I’d love it if the women were located in or around Ny. Like NY, NJ, PA, MA, RI, CT.