Many Thanks To Our Past Partners, Performers and Exhibitors
HOW WE DO IT
MaMapalooza Festivals and Events use arts, culture and education as a hub for social outreach and empowerment, through a series of multiple large-scale events for moms and their families, with a focus on music, health, eco-sustainability, sampling and fun.
OUR EVENT STATS
ATTENDANCE: 100,000 direct consumer engagement opportunities at festivals, events and expos throughout the year
DEMOGRAPHIC: 30% infants and school-age children
COMPOSITION: 37% women and moms age 20 39 | 33% moms, dads and grandmas age 40
OUR MEDIA STATS
Major media coverage of Mom artist appearances by:
Good Morning America, Fox News, USA Today, PEOPLE magazine, New York Times, Wall Street, Journal, BBC, Ladies Home Journal, NPR Radio, XM, Radio, E-Woman’s News and more
Extensive cross-promotion via local and national community partnerships with women-focused organizations across the country.
ONLINE REACH: 1,000,000 website hits annually (mamapalooza.com)
1,000,000 impressions delivered ongoing:
Written, blog, vlog, radio, Media Mom, video and web presence via YouTube, MySpace, Flicker, WordPress, partner web portals, Mom- centric online communities MingleMediaTV, and MamaZtv.com.
- Rockin’ Entertainment for kids and older ears. Music education and
performance from Latin Jazz to Tot Rock, folk to family tunes, hip hop dance
to electric violin and rock.
- Financial Services & Education with interactive exposure to financial
services and support for individuals and small women-owned businesses
- Spa services: massages, makeovers and more
- Chiropractic services: posture screening, trigger point massage
- Yoga demos for moms and kids
- Balloon fun, Poi, Face Painting, Gymboree, Jumper Castle
- Green Services and Sustainable Awareness for home and planet
- Arts & Crafts
- Relay Races & Fitness Aerobic & Zumba Demos
- Vendor Marketplace handmade arts & crafts, eco-friendly and green
products, jewelry, beauty products, apparel, accessories, children
products, home goods and much more!
- Information Booths and Tables – nutrition, health care, fitness,
reproductive health info for teens and adults, breast self-exams, plastic
surgery info, and extensive community services info
- Health Screenings for adults- diabetes, skin cancer, blood pressure,
- Health Screenings for kids – Body mass index, attention issues
- FoodVendors including healthy, ethnic and baked goods
Past Mamapalooza Sponsor Partnerships have included:
Dove Campaign For Real Beauty, Crocs Shoes, Redbook Magazine, Adina, PURE Yogo, Shaklee, Maybelline, Daisy Rock Guitars, PURE Organic, Lucy Active Wear, Juicy Juice, Vanguard New York’s 529 College Savings Program, Fresh Direct, Parenting Magazine Dunkin’ Donuts, Sam Ash Music, Manic Panic Makeup, Regal Entertainment, Cabot Cheese, New York Life, Lifetime, Westchester Office For Women, Citigroup, Natural Awakenings, USPS, MomsLikeMe, Time Out New York, Mad Housewife Wine, ASCAP, Destination Maternity, Dixie, New York Parks Department, Westchester Parks Department, Oakland Parks & Recreation, Minnesota State University, Family Circle, Crunch, Curves, Luna Bars, Raw Revolution, Parents & Child Magazines, Ladies’ Home Journal, Cutting Room and many more, plus special thanks to all our local vendors and performers, MORE here. EXHIBITORS 2010
We THANK YOU!